The Terraces of ARO comprise 61 architectural homes presented in a low-rise laneway context that's a deliberate response to delivering a sustainable inner-city living solution, embracing both its location and community. Proudly developed by The Wellington Company.
Just 5 of these 61 terraces are available and construction is underway. They sit within a mixed setting of fee simple, freehold housing types, surrounded by a range of live, work and investment opportunities.
Architecture+ has explored the way in which residents will likely inhabit the space, with each interior zone stripped back to its raw form and function: light-filled stairwells and welcoming bathroom sanctuaries. Layered textures and natural materials are introduced, and infused by global references. View the Oslo palette available on these five homes here.
Listed below are several documents outlining key information on ARO's L2.5 Terrace homes:
Documents for the L2.5 Terrace:
- Aro: The Book
- Aro: The Images
- Aro: Site Plan for Architectural Terraces
- Aro material option for remaining opportunities: Oslo
- Aro: Specifications for the Architectural Terraces
- Aro: Floor Plan for Live 2.5
Additional information for The ARO L 2.5 Terrace:
- Aro: Questions, Answers and Detailed Information
- Aro: Residents Association Budget (note, the architectural terraces are fee simple, freehold. The Residents Association Levy for the architectural terraces includes insurance for your building replacement and common areas, water rates, lighting and upkeep of common areas, landscaping, long term maintenance and rubbish collection).
For further detailed information, including current availability, pricing and a copy of the Agreement for Sale & Purchase, please register your interest or speak to one of our sales representatives listed below;
The Wellington Company:
- Rakesh Champaneri Mobile: 021 175 0490
- Avi Champaneri Mobile: 021 342 013