NEW RELEASE: Newly designed, architecturally superior terrace - in the exclusive Aro development. Living 3.5 is the largest, full terrace house offered in Aro - occupying all four levels. Presented for immediate sale with construction about to start at the end of 2020. With stylish lane-way living, unparalleled indoor/outdoor flow to private rooftop gardens, and the ultimate location for entertainment, business and shopping, we believe these are the most unique city homes you can buy today.
- A flexible layout allows you three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living spaces OR two bedrooms and three living areas.
- The master suite occupies an entire floor with a study/office space and en-suite bathroom.
- The stylish media room/drinks lounge/third bedroom opens out onto your very own rooftop garden.
- From the peaceful interior you can slide open a full height glazed wall to create the perfect indoor/ outdoor connection with your rooftop oasis.
- The stylish rooftop garden (almost unheard of in Wellington) is ideal for BBQ's and year round entertaining
- These architecturally superior townhouses by award winning Architecture + brings lane-way living similar to the low rise living in Melbourne’s inner city suburbs - unique for Wellington.
- Connect to the city in a way that is just not possible in a high-rise
- Proposed plan changes may make this kind of living almost impossible to replicate in the future.
- You’re on the doorstep of central Cuba St dining and entertainment and minutes from Lambton Quay shopping
- Landscaped low maintenance laneway living.
- Enjoy your ‘walk to work’ lifestyle, with everything the city has to offer just a stroll from your front door.
Available as freehold titles with no body corporate - your lifestyle is worry free.
Finally, a "townhouse in the central city" experience unlike typical unit title apartments and one that is unlikely to be available again in the market. Construction is imminent, and interest in this brand new release will be high, so call now and get your pick quickly to secure a lifestyle that may never be repeated.