Thank you for your interest in the architectural terraces of Aro. This represents a significant fee simple and freehold opportunity in the heart of Wellington.
Below are several documents to start exploring.
You can also see more of the opportunity on offer in person. We have a dedicated show suite, located Ground Floor 95 Customhouse Quay, Wellington. This is open daily, 12pm - 1pm but we welcome appointments by prior arrangement at any time, just let us know.
- Aro: Floor Plan for Dual Key 3.5
- Aro: Floor Plan for Dual Key 3.0
- Aro: Floor Plan for Live 2.5
- Aro: Floor Plan for Live 3.0
- Aro: Floor Plan for Live 3.5
- Aro: Floor Plan for Live Work 3.5
- Aro: Material Options - select one interior option from the five available for the architectural terraces.
- Aro: Specifications for architectural terraces
- Aro: Upgrade options for architectural terraces
- Aro: Material Card - Apartmento Apartments Option A1
- Aro: Material Card - Apartmento Apartments Option A2
- Aro: Questions, Answers and Detailed Information
- Aro: Residents Association Budget (note, the architectural terraces are fee simple, freehold. The Residents Association Levy for the architectural terraces includes insurance for your building replacement and common areas, water rates, lighting and upkeep of common areas,landscaping, long term maintenance and rubbish collection).
For further information, and for a copy of the Agreement for Sale & Purchase - please refer back to the sales representative who sent you this link.